« Home | A Meeting With Bryan... » | We're Back. » | Second Recording... » | Trust » | Remarkable Response and Recordings » | Nosey Neighbors and Newsletters... » | Tanked Translation... » | A Cry For Help... » | Another uneventful trip »

A Fresh Start...

I'm looking forward to clearing the air this evening. Just as I was feeling confident in my decisions to trust strangers, things had to go haywire. I appreciate all your diligence and look forward to talking to you all tonight in our online meeting. As strange as this may sound, I miss those of you with whom I found friendship. And I feel saddened by the unexplored friendships of those I was just beginning to know. If you have any questions or just want to say hello, drop into the aim room "Ny Takma" at 8:00 pm EST. John and I look forward to seeing you there.