« Home | Remarkable Response and Recordings » | Nosey Neighbors and Newsletters... » | Tanked Translation... » | A Cry For Help... » | Another uneventful trip »

Trust

It's come to my attention, John is suceeding at well...being John. I appreciate all the help I'm getting. I'm not scared as easily as he is (yes scared, John). I've seen too much in my life to believe the world is black and white. Besides, I have to trust those responding have the best of intentions. All of my correspondences, for the most part, have been very kind and helpful. Now don't get me wrong, I won't take any improper advances towards my daughter. Any such advances will be met with a wrath never seen before in the history of man.

Other than the unfortunate young man he harrassed, John told me he was setting up a place for us to have a meeting and chat about our progress so far. I or John will let you know when it is complete.